Reception Cooperate & Solve Problems Unit 1 Lesson 3
- Work for a sustained period to raise heart rate
- Replicate with some accuracy body shapes to represent numbers
- Work as a pair to demonstrate larger numbers
Activity: Number groups, number gym shapes
Year 1 Attack Defend Shoot Unit 2 Lesson 3
- Bounce the ball with some control to self.
- Begin to bounce a ball to a partner.
- Play 2-on-1 using bouncing skills to score.
Skill Development: Bouncing the ball to self
Activity: 2 v 1 bouncing into hoops
Year 2 Dance Unit 2 Lesson 2
- Follow a clock face to develop dance steps
- Work with rhythm
- Combine dance steps to create a movement pattern
Skill Development: Use a clock face to create dance moves
Activity: Exploring the clock face
Year 3 Basketball Lesson 4
- Create opportunities to shoot
- Use two hands to play basketball shot
- Assist teammates in a game to shoot
Skill Development: Basic two-handed shot.
Activity: Half-court game, turns over when team score.
Year 4 Gymnastics Unit 1 Lesson 4
- Work in groups of 4 to compose a 6 element sequence
- Each member of the group select and plan a compositional component to change the sequence, e.g. levels, matching, speed
Skill Development: Developing four compositional ideas
Activity: Sequence working with compositional ideas
Year 5 Athletics Lesson 6
- Develop as a small group either a run, jump or throwing event
- Choose appropriate distance, equipment, time and space
- Teach event to another group
Skill Development: Teaching STEP principle
Activity: Event planning
Year 6 OAA Lesson 4
- Work collaboratively to complete a range of paired and group activities
- Work efficiently as part of a team to eliminate opposition
- Use correct rules
Activity: Timebomb, reef knot and partner work