Reception Cooperate & Solve Problems Unit 1 Lesson 2
- Keep heart rate high and perform individual coordination skills
- Cooperate with a partner to move across defined areas
Activity: Coordination lines and cross the river
Year 3 OAA Lesson 5
- Identify what they need to do to complete a challenge
- Participate safely considering others
- Confidently work closely with others
Activity: Alphabet and bridge game, circle hoop and hands challenge
Year 1 Gymnastics Unit 1 Lesson 3
- Identify shapes that are thick, wide, curled, straight, piked and tucked.
- Copy and change shapes.
- Demonstrate four different shapes.
Skill Development: Muscle tension to hold shapes.
Activity: Showing and adapting shapes.
Year 5 Cricket Lesson 2
- Throwing a ball for accuracy
- Using the short throw to run players out
- Positioning to catch the ball for run out in a game scenario
Skill Development: Throwing for accuracy over short distances
Activity: Conditioned game throwing back to stumps for fielders to get points